Holds 2 to 5 boards. You choose the size.
- Precision cut from Baltic Birch.
- Mounting cross bar is notched to allow you to select your desired width. Cross bar has pre-drilled screw holes 16" apart to align with wall studs.
- Solid construction. Can hold up to 100 lbs
- Bottom hooks for helmets
- Holds boards with or without bindings
- Slots fit nearly every snowboard, skateboard or longboard.
- Dimensions: 2 slot = 20", 3 slot = 29", 4 slot = 39", 5 slot = 48"
- Weight is 2-6 lbs depending on the size.
So you just finished a great day on the mountain and it’s time to store that snowboard. You don’t want your new baby to get dinged up in the corner when someone kicks it or the dog knocks it over. Get your snowboard out of the corner and mount it on the wall. By using your wall mounted snowboard rack you save space in the garage, basement, dorm room, or living room. Also, your snowboards will look impressive racked neatly on display.
We have several types of snowboard wall racks that will fit your needs. The slotted snowboard mounts are precision cut from Baltic Birch. Our most popular slotted snowboard storage rack is the 5 slot rack. These wall mount racks can store snowboards with or without bindings. We also offer armed wall racks that will cradle your snowboards on padded arms for a nice display. This style of rack is built for function as you will rack your snowboard with ease and have your snowboard ready to go for first chair!
Location of your snowboard wall rack
You can hang your snowboard wall rack just about anywhere, but the places we recommend are the garage, storage room, living room, basement, or dorm room. If you own a mountain home or condo you can mount your rack outside. Sometimes snowboards in the house just get in the way. If you have a really cool snowboard that you want to display as art you can mount your snowboard in your bedroom or living room. Your room will look great with your snowboard mounted over your bed on a display rack.